WHAT’S HOT THIS SEASON?
Winter is coming…. Slowly; well, if the catwalks of Paris, London, New York and Milan are to be believed. From cool colours, to cold cuts we’ve been flicking through the pages of our look book to bring you the latest and greatest from Caroline Rohwer Hairdressing. Curl up, put your hands around a hot chocolate and prepare for PARTY SEASON! We’ve got the most on fleek looks that will wow the crowd, here’s a round-up of our FIVE most popular styles and faves for Autumn/Winter.
- Be blunt! Girl power isn’t about Union Jack dresses anymore, it’s about show-stopping statements and our fringes are no different. Fed up of pulling your hair back? Let it speak volumes with a killer fringe.
- Rock the Lob… Seen on every celeb from Emilia Clarke to Selina Gomez; it’s not a bob and it’s not long, it’s a lob! Stopping with a start at the collarbone, this style has more versatility that you can possibly imagine. Rock it with an evening dress or a pair of jeans.
- Warm-up. Platinum might be having a moment right now, but, the colours of this season are bring a firebrand to even the most conservative of styles. Beach blondes and copper tones are being trounced by ice and fire. Want a colour that packs a punch? Of course you do, and we’re poised to make that statement.
- Geek Chic. If you’re averse to the fringe but fancy something more… runway, can we suggest that you upgrade your do with a simple parting change? Going from the side to the middle is the latest look. Feel free to compliment the look with a varsity sweater and a pleated skirt. Serve up some library glamour!
- Sweeping vistas! Go all Gone with the Wind this season with a soft romantic pin curl to shape the face and focus on your beautiful eyes! Drop the beach waves and allow us to style a looser curl with stay-put sleekness that is more Hollywood than a date with Ryan Gosling. You’d better believe it!
Because we love a party, it’s a great idea to book your look for the season with us sooner rather than later. It all gets a bit bonkers towards the close of the year, so don’t miss out!