WHAT’S HOT THIS SEASON?
Happy New Year from all of us at Caroline Rohwer Hairdressing, are you ready from what 2018 has in store? Well, let’s get started! Spring is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate that continuing the dazzling glamour of last season with just a smidgen of bed-hair-don’t-care attitude? Cuts are harsh to match sub-zero temperatures and colours are wild and, dark! The absence of blondes on the seasonal catwalks are merely a little holiday from the whites and platinums of previous seasons. But don’t worry, at Caroline Rohwer Hairdressing, we’re just getting started. Here’s our pick of the pack this Spring/Summer.
- Get out of bed! Or don’t; if John Galliano is to be believed. Drop those curls, unbrush that mane and leave it. Arise and tousle, it’s super simple: as little as possible is the look.
- Flatten and smooth… From ballerina buns to short crops, it’s all about smoothing and sticking that hair down, making your face the star of the show. Add some extensions for interesting sleek shapes around your forehead and sides.
- Agent Orange. Warm tones, get lost! This season is the season of garish bright colours as seen on the catwalks of Paris and New York. If you don’t want to dive into neon, can we suggest a little streak here or there?
- Still really big from the last season, bejewelled looks can be seen on the Golden Globes red carpet, but barrettes, slides and clasps also look incredible on short hair. For maximum drama, stud your parting with Swarovski crystals – we can show you how!
- Medieval madness! From pompadour up dos to Lord of the Rings braids we’re shaping the face this season with curls piled high and pulled strands around the face braided at the nape. Add some ribbons and clips and you’re there.
Spring is on the way, and that means it’s time to come out of hibernation! Book your new-year-new-hair with us!